Whitecourt Online Newspaper
Whitecourt Farmers Market Items OnlineFarmers market vendors may post their items at no cost: Click here to post. Tweets by WhitecourtPost
Rant and Rave
2017 Honda Pilot license plate BHN 1815 was stolen Sunday night.
Last seen at 12 graham road, Whitecourt at 11 pm Sunday night. Please let the RCMP know if you see this vehicle.
Whitecourt Lost and Found Pets
The Whitecourt Vet Clinic and Pet Valu in Whitecourt, are excited to announce that Pet Valu will start fostering ‘some’ cats for the Clinic at Pet Valu. So when you read up on our available adoptions from here on out, please pay attention to whether the cat posted, will be at the Whitecourt Vet Clinic, or at Pet Valu in Whitecourt.
The majority of our cats will still be stuck in small cages at the Clinic, so PLEASE do remember them, as always, and continue to come for them for adoptions. But here and there a cat, or cat’s will have the opportunity to go to Pet Valu in Whitecourt, to be adopted there. They are still the Whitecourt Vet Clinic’s cats but will have the opportunity to meet more people and might have a tad bit more freedom as they wait to be adopted. And we sure hope both the cat’s at Pet Valu and at the Clinic will continue to get adopted sooner rather than later, as no one is ever truly free and happy until they are in their new loving home. The cat/s at Pet Valu also will still spend a big portion of their time there, in a cage, so real freedom is only when they get to go to a loving home.
So continue to come meet all our cat’s and adopt them from the Whitecourt Vet Clinic, either right at the Clinic, or at Pet Valu. Young kittens will always be at the Whitecourt Vet Clinic due to vaccine policies, but regardless of who is in which facility, please come adopt all.
We are looking forward to this new adventure for us and the cat’s, and hope this will simply help our cat’s find homes even faster, and as always, loving safe forever homes.
Whitecourt Vet Clinic
Crime Report: Quad Stolen from the Town of Whitecourt
STOLEN: Our quad , a 2007 Yamaha yfz 450, was Stolen from Rpm Powersports compound, here in Whitecourt, at approximately 330 am..please keep your eyes on the lookout for our quad or if you hear about it on your journeys, please contact us at 780-268-7933 or 780-778-9089
Shared from Facebook
Surveillance footage from last night in Whitecourt. Does anybody recognize this guy? Contact the Whitecourt RCMP
Whitecourt Comedy Night - September 26th
Looking for a fun night out? Here is the perfect opportunity! Come watch a stand-up comedy show at the Allan & Jean Millar Centre on September 26th. Tickets are $19.95 +GST. Get them now, as seating is limited. Lars Callieou headliner.
Tickets are $19.95
Call to purchase tickets (780) 778-3637 (Let them know you saw it on Whitecourt Post)
Making Up For Lost Events September 19
Alberta Culture Days 2020 and the Allan & Jean Millar Centre have teamed up with the launch event for the Whitecourt and Area Family Support Program to provide you with the opportunity to enjoy some Free family fun activities.
Please note you must pre-register at the Allan & Jean Millar Centre. Registration is Open
Register with Allan & Jean Millar Centre, call (780) 778-3637
Seeking a motivated proactive individual who can follow thru with tasks and is a good communicator. Duties will be greeting customers, taking phone calls, data entry, book keeping, A/P, A/R, gst return, bank and cc reconciling. Knowledge in Quickbooks will be an asset. Wages and benefits will be based on experience. Resume can be emailed to bodyman@precision- auto.ca
Whitecourt · Full-time
Acreage Pharms is looking for a Quality Assurance Associate to assist with upkeeping and maintaining the facility’s quality management system at the facility located near Peers AB. Quality Assurance Associate will report directly to the Quality Assurance Person (QAP) and is responsible for the following:
- Work with QAP and QA department to ensure compliance with and effectiveness of the quality management system
- Enforce company policies and procedures as per the Cannabis Act, Cannabis Regulations, and GPP with respect to operations, including quality assurance and facility security protocols.
- Supporting continuous improvement of cannabis product offerings through developing, reviewing, and maintaining standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Complete record keeping with good documentation practices and implement/follow strong document control procedures. Perform critical and technical review of documents with excellent attention to detail
- Procedural deviation tracking, documentation, and development of corrective and preventative actions.
- Ensuring the Integrated Pest Management program remains compliant and effective.
- Participate in internal and external quality audits.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Project, and Outlook)
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated and enjoys a challenge
- Ability to communicate to different department heads in a calm and professional manner
- Detail conscious and result oriented
- Willing and able to learn new skills and concepts quickly
- Enjoys a multi-faceted and dynamic work environment
- Able to prioritize and be flexible, while maintaining efficiency
- Ability to effectively cooperate with a multi-disciplinary team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and analysis
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Accurately follow instructions, complete forms and paperwork as required
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV / resume.
Whitecourt Transport (Progressive Forest Contracting Division) is seeking Log Loader Operator with experience to join our Log Loading and Hauling Operation in Whitecourt, A.B.
We offer top wages (hourly or per tonne depending on experience) and an excellent benefits package.
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2 years of But N’ Top experience loading tree length and cut to length logs in the past 5 years
Preference is for applicants with a valid First Aid Certificate, but all qualified applicants will be considered
All applicants must have a valid Driver’s license and be able to provide a driver’s abstract with resume
send resume to Brett@whitecourttransport.com
Angry Customer defaces property at a local business.
Megan Reuteman to Whitecourt and Area Rant And Rave
RANT: To the guy who came to our store, threw a fit and felt the need to do this before he left. Give your head a shake. Very rude and inconsiderate.
Yes, we charge a flat rate. But what we don’t do is force you to have to get your bottle filled at our store. It’s your choice to go somewhere else if you don’t like it.
It was absolutely unnecessary to get mad at the employee who is just doing his job and totally uncalled for vandalizing our property because you don’t like our policy.
Please don’t come back.