Guest Services Associate
Closing: Nov 19, 2022
Part-time Casual Position
If you enjoy a fast-paced, progressive work environment and have a passion for serving the local community - then this may be the opportunity for you! We believe that our values of diversity, collaboration, innovation and mutual respect bring out the best in our team.
The Allan & Jean Millar Centre is a recreation facility that includes a fieldhouse, aquatic center, fitness centre, track, child play and mind areas, and meeting space. Our organization has an opening at the Allan & Jean Millar Centre for a casual, part-time Guest Services Attendant.
Guest Services Attendants are responsible for the provision of exceptional customer service; greeting guests, directing in-person and phone inquiries; processing facility admissions, memberships and program registrations; and performing other related administration and cleaning duties at the Allan & Jean Millar
- Work as a member of the Allan & Jean Millar Centre team to promote and support exceptional guest experiences.
- Uphold Allan & Jean Millar Centre policies and procedures, ensuring safe practices.
- Greet guests with the goal of creating a welcoming atmosphere
- Provide information and orientations for new or returning guests.
- A dynamic and outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal, diplomacy and communication skills;
- Positive and encouraging attitude;
- Self-motivated and takes pride in a clean and organized workspace
- 16 years or older;
- Ability to demonstrate competent computer skills and cash handling experience is a requirement;
- Security clearance;
- First Aid and CPR; training available for successful candidate.
The Town of Whitecourt is committed to its employees and provides competitive wages. The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment criminal record check prior to being hired. The applicant will be required to work a variety of evening, weekend, and holiday shifts, and some afternoon shifts if available. The job description is available upon request.
If you feel that you have the qualifications and desire to be part of the Allan & Jean Millar Centre Team, please submit your resume to the following address by 12:00 noon on Friday, November 18, 2022:
TOWN OF WHITECOURT
Re: Job #22-053
Box 509, 5004-52 Ave.
Whitecourt AB T7S 1N6