Whitecourt & Area Family Support
The Family Community Liaison Program (Formerly Whitecourt Parent Link) provides support and counselling to children 5-18 years old and their families living in the Whitecourt area. Services include:
Phone: (780) 778-3637
- Individual counselling and group delivery - Carlan Services Community Resource Centre, schools, and at the Allan & Jean Millar Centre.
- Family support to resources and programs within the area.
- Skill development - services plans for each client and family, if applicable.
- Case management - a collaboration with Team For Success, school psychologists, and other agencies if applicable.
- Coordination of services to other service providers such as mental health and private therapists.
Our service locations vary as we meet with clients in school, in the home, or at the Family Community Liaison Office operated out of the Carlan Services Community Resource Centre. Family Community Liaison Workers also develop and facilitate community and school groups that are in need.
- Town of Whitecourt
- Northern Gateway School Division
- Living Waters School Division
- Region 7 North Central Child and Family Services Authority
- Alberta Mental Health Board
The Family Community Liaison Program is operated out of the Carlan Services Community Resource Centre located at 76 Sunset Boulevard. Contact program representatives at 780-778-8755.